|Arlin Robins, Sculptor,
- 25 years experience designing and creating original masters for
casting in gold, silver, bronze and pewter.
- Created over 300 designs of historical, mythical, natural and abstract
subjects for Arlin Robins Designs.
- Responsible for over 50 designs for the Workshop of Norman Greene,
in Berkeley, CA 1983 - present.
- Animal and Dinosaur Pins sold at museums and zoos across the US
- Created charm sized replicas of carousel animals for the Carousel
Museum of San Francisco 1986.
- Designed a special WINGS award for presentation to the founder
of the organization, Women In Need Growing Strong. Los Angeles, CA 1992.
- At least 20 designs from ARD line carried by Central Casting 1994
-1999 and subsequently sold through mail order catalogs throughout the
- Regularly called on from various jewelers and designers in the
San Francisco area to create pieces for their clients or for their own
- Design wedding sets and original pieces for private clients.1981
HOUSEWARES and MISCELLANEOUS
- Designed and created sterling silver chalices for anonymous donor
to St. Marks Episcopal Church, Berkeley, CA 1998.
- Designed and created original celtic goblets for Astral Seas, pewter
works, Salem, MO 1998. Also created old-style fork and spoon to match.
- Created unique celtic knotwork adult product, 1997, presently sold
through adult stores and catalogs, notably by Blowfish.com
- Designed and produced the setting and base for the 1993 Hugo award.
- Designed and created pewter and crystal miniatures for Crystal
Treasures of Bolinas, CA 1980-1984.
- Created a series of small thoroughbred racing and similar subject
- Designed and sculpted the four entrance pieces for the Mirage Resort/Casino,
Las Vegas 1989. Produced all four sculptures and delivered within 10
months. Worked closely with facility designer, Henry Conversano, to
create the original maquettes for approval. Oversaw all aspects of production,
- Created series of mythical and natural animal, limited edition
bronzes for Arlin Robins Designs.
- Designed and sculpted the life-size fountain figure, River's Daughter
- Created a series of bas relief plaques for production in resin
- Created a series of free standing mythical and natural subjects
for production in resin cast bronze.
- Currently designing a new series of legendary subjects for 1/4
life-size sculptures as limited edition bronzes, some as water features
for gardens or interiors.
- Representative painting in oil and acrylic.
- Fantasy and historical costume design and construction.
- Created Renaissance Faire sales environment, pseudo Elizabethan,
and Dickens Christmas Festival booth, Victorian. Working decorative
sets, including lighting and landscaping.
- Faux marble and granite interior paints in oils and latex.
- Interior design for small, problem spaces; individual homes.
|All images ©1999 Arlin
Robins Designs. You
can write to Arlin Robins at email@example.com